Get Paid to Write for Triond
Another Paid to write site is presented today. Except reading our post we need you examining your skill in more creative methods while making money online. Besides, knowledge is treasure. Okay, actually the phrase introduces that knowledge is power but anyway. Triond is a paid to write service and not only for the reasons we shall explain below. The service belongs to Stanza Ltd., a privately held company based in Tel Aviv and the domain name is registered since 2006.
Registration & Activation
The registration is free of charge, no subscription is included and all countries are accepted. While you register your account you can fill all the optional fields such as your payment preference or leave it for later. There is the option using your facebook, gmail, yahoo, twitter account instead of registering a new account.
We have dealt with easier to use dashboards but this one is definitely convenient. Kaspersky users might have experienced an issue with an alarm for phising URL while browsing the site, but we checked at virusTotal and it is totally clean. See the report: VirusTotal report
How it works
To make it more clear, at Triond except of writing articles you can publish content such as photos, videos or audio so it’s rather classified as paid to publish service where you can get benefited from various things. The idea behind Triond is that you publish the content based on few simple guidelines and if your content passes the approval of Triond staff it is published in niche blogs of Triond network. After that, you earn commissions out of the ad revenue. Triond pays you back a share (50%) of the earnings generated from the work you published.
Things we liked
- In a typical get paid to write service the client gives you strict guidelines to accomplish the task and get the payment successfully. Also, you may feel discouraged because as a newcomer the rules of the site cut you off of having jobs immediately. Being a Triond you can are free to start publish content like a blogger without blog. And here is the second reason why we liked Triond.
- You don’t need to have technical ability nor consume time at how the final outcome looks like. You submit your content using an editor that is similar to Office Word and that’s it from your part.
- You can brand yourself as a writer customizing your profile page (see here) and integrating your social media. You can also comment in other published topics inside the niche blogs of Triond and get more recognition for your profile page.
- You can meet other experienced, talented or newbie authors who have the same interest, visions or goals sharing ideas or even creating friendships.
- You can integrate your own Google AdSense account after 5 successfully published blog entries multiplying your earnings.
Things we didn’t like
The slow loading times while browsing was one of the downsides. Moreover, we were expecting the implementation of other languages. For the time being, you can submit the content in English only. No affiliate earnings are offered as well.
Earnings & Payment info
Like we mention before the earnings come exclusively from the ad revenue you generate via your published content. The share is 50%. The same goes in case you have integrate your Google Adsense account. Payments are sent to Triond users on a net 15 basis. This means that the payments for each month’s activity will be issued on the 15th of the following month. For instance you will receive the earnings of April on the 15th day of May. Triond offers three option for receiving a payment: Paypal, Check or Western Union. The minimum is $0.5, $50 & $50 respectively.
Feel free to register at Triond and please leave your feedback using the comment section.